Useing a charcoal chimney
If you prepare food on a grill frequently, then the chimney charcoal starter is the thing for you. It doesn’t require lighter fluids to ignite and so, doesn’t give the grilled food lighter fluid taste.
- Remove the wire rack of the grill, leaving it empty.rclma
- Place 2 crumpled newspapers in the bottom part of the charcoal chimney. Place the charcoal chimney on the grill.
- Fill the upper part of the device with charcoal according to how much food you will grill.
- Ignite the paper that is at the bottom of the device, through the small holes at the bottom.
- Let the charcoal burn until it has an orange glow.
- Wear protective gloves when handling the device. Carefully dump the charcoal in the chimney into the grill. You need to act quick.
- Use a special tool to evenly spread the charcoal.
- Place the wire rack back on the grill.