About drainage systems
Before you start working on any sort of drainage system, make sure you plan everything to avoid unwanted surprises.
Things you must do
- Make sure your gutter is free from any debris like leaves or trash.
- Check if the gutter or drainage pipe is clogged by any obstacles
- Avoid water infiltration in your basement by putting gravel along the sides of your house
- Redirect the flow of water away from the house using “L” shaped elbows.
Things you mustn’t do
- Clean the gutters and drain pipes irregular, thus letting the danger of clogging appear
- Try to protect the sides of your house with sand or soil.
- Let the water flow coming from the drainage pipes drain along the house base.
These simple facts can help you avoid unnecessary time and money consuming problems.
|Drain, Drainage, Drainage clogging, Drainage pipes, Drainage system, Gutter clogging, Gutter pipes, Gutters, How to maintan draingae systems, Pipe clogging, Pipes|