Paint your baby boy’s furniture by yourself
Repainting a baby boy’s room furniture may be both very easy and funny. All you need to do is to choose the color you want to do this work and have some patience and free time.
If you want to change the color of your baby boy’s wooden furniture there are some instructions you should follow:
- The first thing you need to do is to read the instructions that came with the furniture to see if the wood can be painted or not.
- If your furniture has a clear protective coat you need to remove it. Make sure to sand it in an aired out place.
- After you finish sanding the protective coat, remove any spots or bumps.
- Clean the dust from the furniture and use the vacuum cleaner to remove any sand particles.
- Use a lead-free latex based paint in the color you want and apply it on your baby’s furniture. Let it get dry for about two days.
- After it has dried out, make sure the paint is homogeneous and has covered the entire furniture. Apply another layer of paint and let it get dry.
- Place the furniture into your baby boy’s room after several days in order to prevent any toxins and paint fumes spreading out into the room.
|baby furniture, decorate a nursery, how to repaint the furniture in a nursery, kids room, lead-free latex based paint, paint a baby room, protective coat, repainting the baby's furniture, sanding, steps to follow when repainting baby furniture|