Sauna shower building process
Building a sauna shower is a very simple process that can be done by following a few simple steps.
- Cover the shower shelter roof. The walls must be waterproof.
- Curve the ceiling so that condensed steam doesn’t drip.
- Make sure to seal the enclosure so that the vapors don’t escape and damage drywall or paint.
- Install a vapor tight steam shower door for the sauna shower.
- Connect a steam generator to the water line and to a 240v line.
You could choose a self contained enclosure that doesn’t require you to seal yourself off. These units can be found ready made in stores.
|curved sauna ceiling, how to build a sauna shower, sauna, sauna cover, sauna shower, sauna shower door, sauna shower enclosure, sauna shower generator, sauna shower sealed enclosure, sauna steam generator, steam sauna, waterproof sauna ceiling|