How to kill termites effectively
The bad part about termites is that they always come in colonies. This means that you need to act as fast as you can to quickly remove them. There are many methods to quickly remove a termite colony.
- One quick way to try and get rid of termites is to apply a sodium borate solution on multiple pieces of wood that are exposed to termite damage. This will give you a great chance to get rid of the termites, but it’s not a full-proof method.
- Choose the places where you will place the termite baits carefully. Check the baits from time to time to see if the termites have reached them.
- If termites damaged some pieces of wood, then you should replace those pieces with some treated ones. This is a lengthy way to exterminate termites, but it can be done.
- If the situation get’s out of hand, then you should call a professional and have him apply a liquid pesticide barrier around your home.
- liquid pesticides are not very popular because they can poison the ground. Most of the exterminator will use baits.