Killing ants and termites on flowers
Some of the pesky insects that can infest your home and garden are termites and ants. This is a serious problem all around North America. Ants are considered the number one problem in gardens.
- Take a spray bottle. Make sure that it’s clean and dry.
- Now you need to prepare the solution. Mix half a cup of vinegar and two cups of lukewarm tap water. Vinegar is great for killing ants. So this is a plant-friendly solution for getting rid of ants.
- Then add 1/2 a teaspoon of citrus oil to the solution. This oil is very effective in killing termites, while keeping your plants safe.
- Put the solution in the spray bottle and stir everything.
- Now go to your garden and identify the affected areas. Spray the solution on the plants.
- Now let it dry naturally.
- the best way to get rid of termites is to prevent them from appearing. The best thing that you can do is remove the food sources like wood objects, or deposits of fruits, etc.
|ants, ants and termites, getting rid of ants, getting rid of termites, home-made solutions for ants, home-made solutions for ants and termites, home-made solutions for termites, killing ants, killing termites, termites|