Killing termites in your home
If you have found a termite infestation in your home, then the chance is these are dry wood termites. These termites are found in a smaller number than subterranean termites, and they don’t usually go far from the colony.
- First of all you need to find the piece of wood that hosts the infestation.
- Then buy a cooking or gardening syringe and pour some orange oil in it.
- Inject the oil in each of the holes you have drilled. The termites that will come in contact with the oil will die immediately, or even better, they will transport the oil in the colony and then die. This will spread the effect of the orange oil.
- the best way to get rid of termites is to prevent them from appearing. Try not to have wood near your home. Clean gutters, your yard and garden.
- You can get rid of damp wood termites by getting rid of leaks and by replacing damp wood. You can also inject nematodes into water sources to kill both damp wood and subterranean termites.
- if you see that the treatments you have applied do not work, then you need to call a professional exterminator.
|dampwood termites, drywood termites, get rid of dampwood termites, get rid of termites, getting rid of termites, how to get rid of termites, subterranean termites, termite problems, termite related problems, termites|