Comparison between different water softener products
Hard water is a problem that affects many people all around the world. Although this water is not harmful for human health, it can cause other problems if used for cleaning and washing purposes. When mixed with soap, hard water does not lather enough and sometimes it irritates the skin.
A water softener is quite expensive and its price can reach to more than $1000. This is why it is very important to know as much information as possible about these products before making any choice.
Popular water softener systems
- Aqua-Pure NFS100 Iron Reduction Water Softener is one of the most popular products of the kind, used especially to minimize the iron ions in the water. It can also stop soap scum and rust pipe formation occur due to the fact that that it softens hard water. It can also help eliminate hard water spots on the sinks, toilets, tubs, dishes and clothes. This product is sold for $2.300.
- Kenmore 370 Series Water Softener is very popular in the United States of America. It presents several features such as a manual salt tank light and a lighted screen display. The water softened with this product does not damage the fabric and makes them fluffy and soft. Kenmore 370 Series is cheaper than Aqua-Pure NFS100 Iron Reduction Water. Its price is around $800.
Comparison and differences
- Pelican NaturSoft Salt-Free Water Softener products help eliminating the calcium and magnesium ions in hard water, thus extending the lifespan of our appliances and preventing stains occur. The water softened with the help of these products lather enough and work well when mixed with detergent. NS-3, the model of Pelican NaturSoft Salt-Free Water Softener is old for $1.295.
- Kinetico is another reputable brand that sells water softener products. The main feature of this type of water softener is that it works with the help of kinetic energy of the water. The best thing about this product is that it does not need electricity to work. These products are very convenient and they are not expensive. But, we cannot say the same thing about the operational cost which is not cheap at all. The maintenance of these products are also a little costly.
- Kenmore sells different models of water softener products of different dimensions. Kenmore products are very convenient because they minimize a lot the cost of the water softening process. At the same time, they are able to eliminate large amounts of contaminants and particles in the water.
- General Electric and the products they manufacture and sell are characterized by the “SmartSoft” technology, which means that it uses low-capacitance transformers that save a lot of energy. SmartSoft also refers to the fact that these products reduce the loss of the salt and that the water softening necessities can be gauged.
Water softener systems are an expensive investment that requires a lot of care. It is advisable to find out as much information as possible before purchasing one. Take care because sales representatives tend to praise too much certain products. To ensure yourself that you make the right choice, ask the opinion of your friends who already have a water softener system. More than that you can search online and see what most people say about different types of water softener products on forums.
|Aqua-Pure, comparison between water softners, General Electri water softeners, hard water solutions, Kenmore 370, Kinetico, Pelican NaturSoft Salt Free, popular water softners, water softners, water softners review, waters softener principles|