The buffet and hutch are pieces of furniture that can be found in every dining room. A hutch is used to store cupboards and usually comes with doors made of ornamental glass; when placed above the buffet, which is used to keep linens organized. You can decorate these two pieces of furniture according to your family’s needs and taste.
What you need:
- Serving utensils
- Serving platter
- Ornamental candles
- Ornamental platters and dishes
- Coffee and tea services
- Dried flowers
- Wine service
- Woven baskets
- Dinner service ware
- Table linens
Steps to follow
- Empty your hutch and buffet before starting to clean and polish them.
- Use the shelves to the rear of the doors of the buffet to put your napkins, placemats and tablecloth.
- Put all your knives, forks, dippers and the like in one drawer.
- Arrange a coffee and a tea service on a beautiful serving platter and place it in the middle of the buffet countertop.
- Place a bouquet of colored flowers near your coffee and tea service. Add also some ornamental scented candles.
- Decorate the back wall of the buffet with ornamental platters and dishes. Place the best diner serving service you own, including bread plates, saucers, plates and cups, in front of the ornamental plates.
- Arrange a complete set of stem wine glasses on one part of the top shelf and place your best decorative beverage glasses on the other part of the top shelf.
- Use woven baskets and decorate them with dried flowers. Put them on the top of the buffet.
|Tag: buffet, coffee service, decorate the dining room, decoration tips for a hutch, dried flowers, how to decorate the buffet, how to improve the aspect of a buffet, hutch, ornamental dishes, ornamentals candles, silverware, table linens, tea service, wine service, woven baskets||