Finding a Queen Termite
The termite queen is the mother of an entire colon. If the queen dies then the rest of the colony will die to, eventually. It’s not necessary to search for the queen to destroy a colony, as it can be done the other way around, but killing the queen ensure total success.rclma
- If you are looking for the queen and getting yourself in tight spaces, it’s best that you wear sturdy clothes, ear plugs, eye goggles and any protection you can, because the termites will surely try and stop you.
- The best way to find the queen is to look for termite workers. They usually stay close to the queen.
- If the damage is too great, it’s best that you do not continue and call a professional. If you further try to reach the queen, you may endanger yourself and your house.
- If the nest of the termites is in the ground, then you can dig for it. You need to work fast, because the workers will try to move the queen to a safer place. Be prepared, as the nest can be several feet underground.
- you can try to solve the problem by yourself, but the easiest and safest way is to call a professional.
- termites can be dangerous, because they can bite and they will come in swarms
|finding a termite queen, getting rid of termites, how to get rid of termites, how to kill a termite colony, killing a termite queen, termite colony, termite colony queen, termite problems, termite queen, termite related problems, termites|