About trench drain systems
Trench drains are made of concrete and sometimes use metal or polymer liners. It is built within the floor and it’s used for draining any water or chemical spills.
Trench drains can be either foul water or surface water drainage systems.
If you plan on buying a new trench drain system, make sure to consult your local regulations. You may have to submit a working plan about the drain project.
Tips for installing a trench drain:
- Don’t call off laying the pipes after you started digging.
- Make sure the system is where it needs to be and works as it should
- Support the sides of the trench with material so it doesn’t end up collapsing
- Lay a thin sheet of concrete on the pipes to help protect them
- Make sure you don’t have any debris or dirt at the trench base
|Drainage, Drainage trenches, Foul water drain, Surface water drain, Trench drain, Trench drain construction, Trench drain efficieny, Trench drain installation, Trench drain materials, Trench drain planning, Trench drain type, Trench dran system|