Land grading slope
Poor drainage near your home mean lead to problems for your home’s foundation and basement. Usually the main cause for these problems is the insufficient slope.
Many experts believe that the best slope for land grading is 6 inches per 10 feet, meaning a slope of 5%.rclma
Some of the tools and materials that you will need are:
- String (at least 12 feet long)
- 2 stakes, and something to pound them into the ground
- String level
- Tape measure
- take a stake and tie one end of the string to it
- fix this first stake in the ground, near the foundation of your home.
- the string will need to be at the ground level.
- take the other stake and tie the string to it.
- fix this second stake in the ground, 10 feet away from the first one.
- move the string up or down the second stake to make level it. When it’s perfectly leveled, measure the distance from the string and the ground level, from the second stake.
Re-grading the land
|drainage problems, drainage slope, foundation slope, grading, home drainage, land drainage, land grading, land slope, perfect drainage slope, re-grading the land, re-grading yard, yard drainage, yard slope|