Decorate a bedroom using beach themes
If you love the ocean or seaside a lot and you would like to go to beach every day, but you do not have enough free time for that or you live far away from the ocean, a great idea is to bring the beach into your bedroom. You may believe that this is impossible but in fact, you are wrong. In order to make your wish come true, decorate your bedroom into a beach theme.rclma You can choose to make your bedroom look breezy and natural if you have a large space. But, if you have a small bedroom you can decorate your bedroom with elements that remind you of the beach. Here are a few tips hat can help.
How to do it:
The most important thing is to choose a suitable color for the walls. Which color reminds you of a beach? If the answer is aqua, you are right. Paint the walls in a light tone of aqua green or aqua blue.
- After you have painted the walls, let us do something more to make your bedroom have a beach look. Paint small palm threes on the walls and a sun in one corner of the room. You can paint these items with free hands or you can use stencils. Another great idea is to paint starfish on the walls of your bedroom.
- A beach mural on one of the walls in your room is another good idea. This decoration method will look great in a child’s bedroom.
- Pick up light wooden flooring because it resembles beach sand.
- A bed made of cane will work perfectly into this room. If you cannot find one, choose bed sheets and covers that work with the beach theme in your bedroom. You will find many suitable bedding on the market; choose one that you like best. For example, you can pick up sheets and pillow covers in different patterns such as dolphins, starfish, shells, ships and the like.
- Printed curtains or curtains made of soft translucent fabrics will work great with your beach theme.
- Install a foldable table and a few beach chairs in a bright color.
- Decorate the walls with shadow box frames and floating shelves. Use the shelves to keep your things. Inside the box, you can place a small lighthouse and a few rocks.
- Add small potted palms into the room. Cover the flooring with rugs in the colors of the earth.
- Put a surfboard in one corner of the room. Go for a lamp with beach design and utilize a lampshade for it.
- Decorate the room with shells, oars and other items that reminds you of the beach.
- Decorate the walls with picture frames, anchors and life rafts.
- Add a wooden wind chime near the window in the room.
- To complement you bedroom beach design, write “Private beach” on your door or decorate it with seashells.
These were some ideas that could help you bring something of the beach inside your bedroom. Follow these suggestions and tips to make your bedroom have a beach atmosphere. Have fun!