Cool down with low-budget resources
We all know how hot can the summer be and how discomforting is to go through it without any help.
On the market, we can find air conditioning that brings that cool brize in our homeas that we long for. In order to reach the entire house , you can opt for a central A/C system, but you have to consider the high cost of such a choice – it can go up to $20.
But don’t think that your only option is to spend a lot of money on air conditioning. There are some techniques that require almost no time or money and others that do the job for a moderate investment of cash and time.
Here are a few examples of ways to cool your home:
- Make sure you have a proper insulation of the walls- this will reduce the transfer of heat to the outside and backwards;
- Install foil barriers – this is a great option for the attic, if you have one;
- Place on the windows heat-reflecting film- this will keep shade in the room and the heat outside;
- Install fans in rooms – they circulate the air and make it cool;
- Install professional, good thermostats – you can monitor temperatures with them.
|air conditioning, foil barriers, good thermostats, heat-reflecting film, install fans, monitor temperatures, proper insulation|