How to use a sauna
Saunas are perfect places for relaxation and healthcare. If you follow some small steps, you will notice that the whole sauna experience can be much more pleasant.
- Take a shower before using the sauna, to get rid of some bacterias that thrive in hot places.rclma
- Don’t stay more than 10-15 minutes inside the sauna.
- When you get out of the sauna, take a cold shower and bathe in a cool pool if possible.
- Relax and rest for 20 minutes.
- Enter the sauna once again, for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat the process several times.
- Make sure your skin is dry before using the sauna.
- Wear sandals to avoid slipping.
- Try sitting on the higher seats, to get more heat.
|10 minute sauna sesion, how to sauna, how to use a sauna, learn how to use sauna, sauna, sauna session, sauna use, sauna use cold shower, sauna use cycle, sauna use tips, tips on how to use a sauna|